Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Results are In...

Leify- wood burning  Love it!

Fisher in front of his blue ribbon hand tree. There's a terrible glare on it. It was REALLY crowded the day we went so, it was hard to get good pics. We had to act fast. Never go to the fair on BOGO day. It wasn't worth the $16 we saved.


my baby coccoon- red ribbon    2nd shelf-middle

My purse with the big blue flower- blue ribbon The pic doesn't do it justice. It has a lot of texture to it. It's made of all sorts of yarn scraps and has a blue liner. I was happy with the way it turned out   top shelf-middle

My crocheted  'coonskin' cap- blue ribbon   bottom shelf middle

Fisher's blanket- red ribbon? For some reason, the judges gave Fisher a red ribbon and River a blue. I saw one of River's ties had come undone. (I didn't mention that to him) I don't think he noticed.

Leify and Thatcher in front of their projects   Leify's doily flag-red ribbon???!!!       Thatcher's finger painted flag- blue ribbon

River's blanket- blue ribbon

Target plarn bag mine- blue ribbon

River

River's coasters on the left- white ribbon.     Mine on the right- red ribbon

This is not our project but, I liked it. So I took a pic. I'm thinking of making some.

This is not our project. This entry got the ever coveted purple ribbon. Notice the gaps in the stitching. You can actually see the fluff inside! The nose is askew. The arms don't match. I could go on... It's a cute moose but, come on!! Purple ribbon???!!!

River's soap gets a blue ribbon

2 comments:

  1. The Vincent family rocks! I am soooo impressed with all of the projects and the ribbons are just the icing on the cake. What an amazing, talented, awesome, gifted family you are!! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete